Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Gospel is like Windshield Wipers

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.  But I don't like bugs, so I always try to be the windshield.  Seriously though, I always try to make the best out of every situation!  It's all in the attitude, so why not be happy about life?  There's no reason to NOT be happy.  Every negative situation can be turned into a positive.  Even when I'm having a awful, crummy day, I always have the Gospel.  That's what truly makes me happy.  So I guess you could say that the Gospel is like windshield wipers.  It helps me see past the bugs.  Every confusing, bad situation can be seen past with the clarity the Gospel brings to my life.  What would I do without it?  I can't even express how happy it makes me!

1 comment:

  1. You are correct! (And I love you and I love your attitude about life!)

    ReplyDelete