Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Know That My Redeemer Lives

I am so grateful that I have this wonderful opportunity to have the Gospel in my life.  Everyday I see a new way I have been blessed by my Heavenly Father.  He has done so much for me, like given me a wonderful family, great friends and amazing roommates!  He has given me the hope that I can become better and most importantly, He has given me my Brother, Jesus Christ, who atoned for my sins so that I might be forgiven.  I know I'm not perfect, but with Him, someday I can be.  I know that my Redeemer lives and loves me to the end.  These words are so comforting to me.  I can't wait until I get to be reunited with Him once more after this life.  I came across a version of this song from a friend in my ward when I helped her with a musical number for Sacrament Meeting, and I totally fell in love with it.  It's an arrangement by Michael R. Hicks.  Here's a link to it.  I Know That My Redeemer Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment