Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Kira!

June 30th.  An epic day. 

It's Kira's birthday!  Except for the fact that I'm a 1/2 hour late posting this.  Oh well.

I just love Kira!  She's the greatest sister in the world, and I'm lucky enough to get to have her as a roommate too!  We've got a great relationship together!  We hardly ever fight, and she's my best friend!  We've always gotten along pretty well, but we really got close after her mission.  Almost all of my crazy moments involve her.  We're just awesome like that!

Here is an epic video of us together.  Have you ever seen the Tunak Tunak Tun video on youtube?  If not, feel to watch and enjoy.  Just click the link.  Well, we recreated it.  This is what we do in our spare time.  And yes, moments like this happen quite often.  And I'm sure there'll be plenty more to go around!  Here's our version of Tunak Tunak Tun. Hopefully it works.

Anyway, I'm so grateful for the best big sister in the world!  Love you Kira!  And I can't wait for more crazy adventures headed our way!

1 comment: