Friday, May 13, 2011

No Longer Vitimin D Deficient

I'm going to soak up the sun
I've got my 45 on
So I can rock on!

I've soaked up the sun so much today!  And I should have had my 45 SPF sunscreen on today...but you know, it just felt good.  And... I'm definitely rocking on.  :)

OK.  So I'm corny.  But who cares?!  It sunny!  For once in my life it seems.  It's been such a dreary and cold winter and spring.  So I'm pretty much the happiest person in the world right now.  I am no longer Vitamin D deficient!

I went outside for two of my classes today... the only two I had today actually.  Then I took 5 quizzes in the testing center and literally had the hallelujah chorus sung to me when I passed them all... no really, I literally did.  :)  Then I sat outside with my sister until she went to class, attempted to do homework, and 2 hours later, went to my next class.  So basically, I'm fried and loving it!  Gotta love aloe vera though!

No comments:

Post a Comment